This clock reminds the spectators to the sun - as it shines with full power at noon. The light colored arms represent the halo around the central orb.
- Raw material: both central disk and the arms are made of 6mm birch plywood board
- Manufacturing process: the central disk and the arms are laser cut from a 6mm birch plywood board, after polishing the central disk is airbrushed metallic gold, while the arms are painted with 3 different shades of yellow and gold. The arms are simply clamped in the grooves of the central disk. Since arms are distributed manually around the disk none of these clocks are identical.
diameter: L - 41cm (16") / XL - 59cm (23½")
depth: 3,3cm (1¼")
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lbs) / 1.2kg (2.5lbs)
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are made of white metal / plastic.
This item is made to order, usual production time is ~1 week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This model is part of our model line 'The Orbs' that is available in 2 different sizes (L - 16", XL - 23½") and contains the following products:
- The Moon : silver / blue / purple
- The Sun : gold / yellow
- The Star : white / silver / pink
- The Sirius : white / silver
- The Setting Sun : gold / red / orange - this model
You are welcome to request custom color schemes - send convo before placing the order..
'The Orbs' need 1 color for the central disc and generally 3 shades for the 'rays'. Customs colors are free of charge.
You may also Fancy