LED Teak Cube Alarm Clock
- An innovative, stylish and functional wooden alarm clock that can light up with the time, date and temperature at the click of your fingers.
- This eco-friendly alarm clock looks like a plain block of wood, however...
- It can tell you the time, date and temperature alternately in red LED colour on a very natural looking block of wood, and then the display will automatically go off, leaving a plain teak wood-effect box when it's quiet. It will only light up again when the alarm is on, or by clicking your fingers, clapping your hands, or tapping on top as the clock is sound activated.
- But, If you're bored of the plain look, you can set it to display permanently and you can also set it to display time only (won't alternate between time and temperature).
- This is a perfectly unique and clever home accessory for your bedside table, especially if you don't like a bright light shining in your bedroom at night. But, if you need to check the time, you can just click your fingers or gently tap your bedside table and the time will appear, so you don't have to struggle to find your phone in the darkness anymore.
- Internal battery inside so you don't need to re-program custom settings.
- There is also a dimmer function built into this clock, so no need to worry about the clock being too bright even if you want to leave it on permanently at night.
- Operated by 3*AAA batteries (not included) or AC/DC 5V 500mA input (USB DC Cable included).
- 3 alarm settings and 12 or 24 hours format can be selected.
- Small, but smart. Simple, but clever
- Material: Handmade wooden box with great teak wood-effect veneer finish
- If using your own USB plug adaptor, please don't use higher than 5V as this can damage the clock.
- L 6 W 6 H 6 cm
You may also Fancy