- Lifetime Guarantee (repair or replace promise) ensuring your timepiece will stand the test of time.
- Limited Edition, Only 1200 will ever be available worldwide - numbered on caseback.
- Classic Minimalist Style with a Nautical Influence.
- Crafted from premium components, assembled by hand for precision and superior finish.
- Interchangeable bands - Easily change your look.
- 60 Day Money Back Returns
- Free Shipping Worldwide
How to: Set the Time & Date for the ABYSS
View Care Instructions
ABYSS - Brushed Gold
Seiko NH35a Automatic Movement
Sapphire Crystal Glass
The Abyss has been fitted with 3.5mm thick Sapphire Crystal Glass, which is resistant to scratches.
Brushed 316L Stainless Steel
316L Stainless Steel is often used in the medical and marine fields due to its high resistance to corrosion, high tensile strength and excellent durability.
Luminous Hands, Indexes and Bezel mark
Super-LumiNova has been used to illuminate the indexes, hands and zero mark on the bezel. We have used the highest quality, brightest glow luminescent material available to ensure the dial is visible in dark environments.
Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
The unidirectional rotatable bezel is a key functionality of the watch. With a luminescent marker at the zero marker ensures legibility in dark environments. The bezel’s edge is knurled to offer excellent grip.
Waterproof to 200M / 660ft
Fitted with 3.5mm thick Sapphire Crystal Glass, a Screw Crown and a Hermetically Sealed Caseback. The ABYSS is Guaranteed Waterproof to a depth of 200M (660ft).
Waterproof Screw Down Crown
Crafted from Brushed 316L Stainless Steel and finished with our trademark anchor logo. The winding crown screws down against the case to create a waterproof seal resisting pressures down to 200M (660ft).
Hermetically Sealed Case Back
|CASE MATERIAL||316L Stainless Steel|
|GLASS||3.5mm Thick Domed Sapphire Crystal Glass|
|MOVEMENT||Seiko NH35a Automatic Movement|
You may also Fancy