Our extra large drinking horn tankard is just like the horns our ancestors used for doing exactly what we'll be doing with them - drinking mead and ale! (And water - no judging).
This 100% horn tankard transcends class, and many have found it to be their go-to Game of Thrones mug or home bar centerpiece. No matter where you come from, there’s nothing like nursing a hoppy brew or honey mead from your very own lordly vessel. Every bovine horn tankard is formed from one piece of horn, including the smooth handle that’s designed to provide a confident, comfortable grip.
The floor of the tankard is formed from acrylic, which provides a watertight seal so you don’t lose any of your well-earned ale. The tankard is also covered in a food-safe sealant to protect your horn from any further battle scars.
This is one of our most popular products, but even if you join our AleHorn Army in appreciating the XL tankard, your horn is 100% unique. Only nature can control the shape and hues of your handcrafted cup. While the volume will also vary from horn to horn, the XL tankards are typically able to hold a full pint of beer.
It can perfectly accommodate a whole bottle of beer, it fits comfortably in your hand as you take your honored place amongst your kinsmen around the fire, and its large size and heft show off the beautiful natural colorings of the mighty beast from whence it came.
The best part? They're extremely durable, so you can toss it in your pack or hook it on your belt so you'll never be without it.
Our horn tankard design was inspired by the Game of Thrones TV series, as well as the rich tradition of the tankard as a staple of pub firesides all around the old country. Belly up, fill your cup and drink until you don’t care who’s king.
Features of the XL Drinking Horn Tankard with Handle:
- Holds 20+ oz of your favorite ale, mead, or other beverage (volumes of all horns are approximate and vary by nature)
- Horns are cut and shaped to be approx 6″ tall. Width and curve vary depending on the horn
- Walls and handle are 100% horn formed from one piece
- The tankard bottom is made of acrylic to complete the cup’s seal, and food-safe sealant is used to protect the horn from wear
- No two horns are the same, so size and coloration varies slightly from horn to horn
- Highly portable: PERFECT for camping or barhopping
- Please rinse your horn before use. Avoid the dishwasher, extreme temperatures and hot liquids.
You may also Fancy