- Our signature ring in our Circle of Life Fine Jewelry Collection
- Available in 18k Blackened Gold or 18k Yellow Gold
- Approximately 5/8" wide circle curved to the finger
- Created with gorgeous, ethically sourced diamonds, made in New York City
- Delicate and beautifully set, a perfect ring for day or night
- Designed by Lisa Lori exclusively for The Perfect Provenance
- The 'Circle of Life' is a symbolic representation of birth, survival and death. The idea of life as a circle or a wheel exists across mutliple religions and philosophies.
Named for my mother, Annette Marie DelBeccaro, I wanted to honor her memory by creating a piece I know she would have loved. A devoted mother of eight children, she had a effortless style, a great pair of sunglasses, a statement necklace -- were just some of her signatures. She was elegant, beautiful and understated, and she loved a fabulous ring. I'm so happy to share this piece with you. She would have loved it in 18k gold but I love it in both beautiful metals.
Custom sizing is available, contact email@example.com to order
You may also Fancy