Global Kitchen Knives were first designed in 1985 by the creative visionary, Komin Yamada, using the best materials available and the latest manufacturing techniques. He was to fashion a series of kitchen knives which would appeal to the professional and amateur chef alike, be comfortable and easy to handle, and meet their most demanding requirements.
30 years of expertise Global create an all stainless steel, one piece structure kitchen knife.
10-Piece Knife Block Set includes:
- G-2, 8" Chef's Knife
- G-3, 8 1/4" Carving Knife
- G-9, 8 1/2" Bread Knife
- G-48, 7" Santoku Knife, Hollow Ground
- GS-3, 5" Chef's Utility Knife
- GS-7, 4" Paring Knife
- GS-14, 6" Serrated Utility Knife
- GS-38, 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- Stainless Steel Knife Block
- G-38/B, Diamond Sharpening Steel
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
You may also Fancy