Global Kitchen Knives were first designed in 1985 by the creative visionary, Komin Yamada, using the best materials available and the latest manufacturing techniques. He was to fashion a series of kitchen knives which would appeal to the professional and amateur chef alike, be comfortable and easy to handle, and meet their most demanding requirements.
30 years of expertise Global create an all stainless steel, one piece structure kitchen knife.
A great starter set for any kitchen.
This 3-Piece Set includes:
- G-48, 7" Santoku Knife, Hollow Ground
- GS-3, 5" Chef's Utility Knife
- GS-38, 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
Crafted for precision
Cromova 18 Stainless Steel
Weighted hollow handles
Used for general food preparation
Balanced to Perfection
The blade is hand forged of hard Cromova 29 high carbon stainless teel to balance their knives.
Cromova 18 Stainless Steel the right amount of sand to counter the weight of the blade
The high percentage of chromium in the Steel. This high percentage of chromium contributes to Global’s excellent stain resistance.
The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety, hygiene and good grip.
Do not cut with a chopping (up and down) motion. Cut with a slicing motion.
Do not cut on a marble, stone, tile or grass surface
Do not attempt to cut through frozen foods or bones.
Do not use harsh detergents or cleaners containing chlorine bleach
Do not soak before cleaning. Avoid soaking in harsh cleaning solutions and any solutions containing bleach.
Washing and cleaning: it is recommended that you wash your global Knives by hand using a mild dishwashing liquid and water. After washing, rinse with water and dry thoroughly with a towel. Global knives should not be put in the dishwasher. If your knives I not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it.
Storage, Global knives are a very sharp and should be carefully stored to avoid accidents and kept out of the reach of small children. Global recommends the use of the Global Knife blocks, magnetic wall racks, knife docks, blade guards or knife rolls/cases.
You may also Fancy