A Kickstarter success story, the grab-and-go camera control for your smartphone. ShutterGrip instantly transforms your smartphone into a serious camera. It uses a tensioned grip to attach to almost any smartphone - case or no case - and provides a solid, ergonomic handle and wireless shutter button. No more shaky shots or photographic fumbles. With a tripod screw, lanyard hole and non-slip grip, ShutterGrip makes it easy to attach accessories. And the ingenious modular design allows you to remove the shutter button to use as a remote control for selfies, videos and time lapses - making this a must-have accessory for any true creative. (Taking Pre-Orders Now, Shipping April 6, 2018).
- Comfortable stable hold: Contoured ergonomic natural non-slip hand grip for taking stable shots and videos. No more blurry, headache-inducing jitter.
- Safety: Avoid accidental drops of smartphone trying to hit screen buttons with fingers while holding a slippery phone. Wrist-strap included.
- Creative selfies: Leave the smartphone on a rock, on the ground shooting up, turn smartphone facing inward. Get everyone into the picture, no awkward selfie stick extension. Tripod compatible.
- Always ready: Capture shots at the moment while street walking because the smartphone is on your side, always ready. Slip into a pocket, snap on/off easily, plug-and-shoot convenience.
- Universally Compatible. iOS/Android smartphones; iPhone, Galaxy, LG, Moto, Google. One accessory shared for the whole Family.
You may also Fancy