Handmade genuine leather journal with the hamsa symbol.
This is a refillable handmade genuine leather journal embossed with the Hamsa symbol which is widely regarded as the symbol for happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
Whether you’re using it to record memories, keep track of travel adventures, or jot down random thoughts and ideas this journal is an excellent companions to keep within reach. Perhaps, it might also be lucky.
- Journal size is 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Genuine leather cover material
- Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of handmade cotton paper
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant and
fountain pen friendly.
- Lined/ruled and graph paper (millimeter style paper) alternatives are available.
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
You may also Fancy