This clock depicts a stylish haystack - uniform elements piled together like a puzzle in a seemingly confusing manner. The 30° cuts at the end of every pieces create the 12 different directions this clock is showing the time with.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood was used for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial is composed of 60 trapezoid pieces, that are glued on the backplate. The surface is painted with 3 different shades of yellow. Owing to the manual distribution of the pieces none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are made of black metal.
diameter: 41cm (16")
depth: 3,3cm (1¼")
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This model is part of the 'Haystack' product family that is available with the following color schemes:
- Haystack: yellow
- Haystack natural: natural wood tone (light brown)
- Haystack gold: gold
You may also Fancy